Make a tax deductible donation!

The youth of Maine are blessed to have the generous support of individuals and local organizations which donate to our cause. To submit a secure donation directly through PayPal, please use the button below.

 

If you prefer to send in your donation directly by check, you can send to:

Maine Youth Leadership
P.O. Box 11483
Portland, ME 04104

Upon receipt of your donation we will send you a confirmation and a thank you note for your support. For further information about making a donation, please contact us at maineyouthleadership@gmail.com

Thank you to the 2018 Sponsors and Donors!

Machias Logo.png

Cosmopolitan Club of Bath
GFWC Maine
Kennebec Savings Bank
Town of Yarmouth
UNUM

Barbara McGuan
Saco & Biddeford Savings Charitable Foundation
Swedish Match North America, LLC
Tom Renehan & Maura Halkiotis

BreakTogether
Donald Tomkinson
Franklin Savings Bank
Freeport Womens' Club
Jim Cox
John Nelson
MMG Insurance Company
MSAD #27
MSAD #29
OTIS Federal Credit Union
Saint Dominic Academy
RSU #50
The New School

21 Club Working Fund
Allen Crowe
Bethany Pike
Brendan McNamara, Inc.
Bristol Area Lions Club
Carole Guay
Cheryl Bascomb
Chester & Tammy Parks
Chris Gauvin
Christine & Barney Hallowell
David Beahm
Debra & Greg Hastings
Donald & Linda Driver
Ed Daranyi
Elizabeth Dyer
Esther Pew
Jayne Lapointe
Jennifer Lisback
Joel & Shelly Selwood
Joseph Byrne
JV Clarke
Kati Denham
Kim & Jeff McBurnie
Kimberly Tolley
Kristin Courtemanche
Madigan Estates
Maret Freeman
Maria Merrill
Mary Connolly Mitchell
Melissa Kilton
Meridith Salvas
Nicolle Field
Plastic & Hand Surgical Associates
Rebecca Jewett & Scott Hendricks
Robert O. McPherson
Rosemarie Casillas
Rotary Club of Boothbay Harbor Foundation, Inc.
Stacie & Alan Brown
Stephany Jacques
Sylvane Treible
Tammy Morales dba XCLUSIVE
Thomas & Mary Cushman
Wiggle Worms Pediatric
William Macomber


We need your help!

Maine Youth Leadership is a 501(c)(3) non-profit so your donation is tax deductible. About 98% of our spending goes directly to programs that benefit the students (the other 2% is for administration and filing fees). It costs about $250 to sponsor one student for our four day seminar (for meals, lodging, program supplies). Our annual leadership seminar requires about 80 individuals (counselors, junior counselors, panelists, admin help, speakers, etc.) to staff the event. Everyone involved donates their time - no one gets paid a penny.


My past weekend at MYL has been one of the best experiences of my life. Going somewhere where no one is ever to be judged, as helped me find my true self. All of the speakers, and activities has shown me that I can lead to make a difference it many others people’s lives by stepping up to what you think is right, or by volunteering to simple or big tasks. Little things can truly make a huge difference.
— Nate S.